How to Make Me Come
Hands-on time: About 15 minutes
Recipe makes: 1-2 orgasms
A soft bed
- Preheat. Want me. Tell me you do. This will make me want you more. Be literally unable to keep your hands and mouth off of me.
- Shower me with compliments. Genuine compliments. Go beyond “beautiful” and “sexy.” Tell me my breasts are peachy orbs of lusciousness. Tell me my eyes are like the sea. Kiss my nipples and tell me they taste sweet. Tell me you can’t stop kissing them. Note: I get bored after too much breast-play, but I like knowing that you can’t get enough of them.
- Lay me down. I don’t want to be standing, or even sitting for this. I want to be on my back. If there are too many pillows on the bed, throw them on the floor. Pay attention to my comfort. This is important, and you will be rewarded.
- Kiss my mouth and neck (pay a lot of attention to the neck) while you gently stroke the slightly rounded space between my belly button and pubic bone. For whatever reason, I have a huge concentration of nerve endings here, and playing with it will simultaneously relax me and turn me on.
- Pull my underwear off and throw it on the floor.
- Reach down and gently comb your fingers through my pubic hair. It should be exciting to you that I have it—if you prefer a smooth labia, that’s cool, but please get the fuck off of me.
- Begin gently stroking my clitoris, toward the top.
- Keeping one finger on the top, move a second finger to the top left side. Keep stroking.
- Don’t be discouraged when I ask you to be more gentle. My clit gets overwhelmed very easily, and I’ll need you to decrease pressure when that happens. You can slowly rebuild the pressure as I get more and more excited, and then decrease again when it gets to be too much.
- Keep going. I’m blessed with a highly orgasmic clit, so 3-4 minutes of stroking, building up and then backing off on the pressure, should get me there. I’ll probably start playing with your cock as I get more and more turned on, but as I near orgasm, I’ll be unable to multitask and will stop to focus on my pleasure. Don’t worry, I’ll return to it shortly.
- As I get ready to come, it’s important that you don’t change anything. If you move your hand or shift the direction of your stroking, I might lose the feeling. Please keep as you are. I’ll likely whisper, “Just like that. Just like that.”
- Keep stroking through the orgasm, through my bucking hips.
- As soon as I’ve come, I’ll push your hand away. I’ll be too overwhelmed and won’t be able to handle any action for about 30 seconds.
- Once I’ve recalibrated, I’ll want to have penetrative vaginal sex.
- I’ll climb on top of you, or you can climb on top of me. We’ll feel it out in the moment.
- Because I’ve just come, I’ll likely have a shorter, but still very intense orgasm from penetration, after just a few minutes.
- At this point, my focus turns to making you come.